Special Counsel has been selected by a large Michigan based Insurance Defense law firm in their search for a new Insurance Defense Litigation Legal Secretary. Candidates with the following credentials are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
- Proficient with calendaring and docketing
- Proficient with filings and the county and state level
- Experienced with different software platforms for entering in attorneys billable time and expense reports.
- Drafting witness lists and drafting exhibit lists.
- Scheduling both expert and layperson depositions.
- Requesting both medical and employment records.
- Experienced with client correspondence and drafting various legal documents.
Salary is commensurate with experience but our client is looking for people who have at least two or more years of experience to keep up with this busy practice.
If you are interested, please send your resume asap. Also, keep an eye out on www.specialcounsel.com for future job postings.