Are you a civil litigation paralegal with insurance defense experience interested in a contract job opportunity in San Diego, CA? We especially want to hear from you if you have insurance defense, medical malpractice and/or personal injury experience. You will be responsible for drafting, formatting, and proofing legal documents and correspondence, including deposition summaries, medical record summaries, and more; creating physical and electronic binders and other review materials; calendaring; filings; legal research; coordinating meetings and depositions; and other tasks as assigned. This is a very busy and successful firm; the ideal candidate will be a highly organized multi-tasker with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 3 - 5+ years of recent insurance defense litigation paralegal experience; medical malpractice and/or personal injury experience is preferred
- Paralegal certificate is required
- Strong computer proficiency, especially with MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint); experience with Worldox is a big plus
- Solid organizational and multi-tasking skills with high attention to detail
- Great communication and interpersonal skills with a helpful, no-job-too-small mindset
If you are a qualified insurance defense litigation paralegal interested in stepping up your career today, please apply today or submit your resume in Word format to SanDiego@SpecialCounsel.com
Equal opportunity employer. Minorities / Women / Veterans / Disabled are strongly encouraged to apply!