Are you an experienced legal secretary with insurance defense and litigation experience interested in a new opportunity in Glendale, CA? You will be responsible for drafting, formatting, and proofreading legal documents (including TOAs and TOCs) and correspondence; calendaring; state and federal court filings and e-filings; and other tasks as assigned. You may also be responsible for administrative tasks, such as phone support, invoice/billing support, time entry, and monitoring deadlines and schedules. The ideal candidate will be highly organized with superior writing and typing skills.
- 2+ years of insurance defense and litigation experience with a busy firm
- A thorough understanding of state and federal court rules, filing/e-filing procedures, and calendaring abilities
- Strong computer proficiency, especially with MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint), and e-filing software
- Solid organizational and multi-tasking skills with high attention to detail
- Great communication skills with a helpful, no-job-too-small mindset
If you are a qualified litigation secretary interested in stepping up your career today, please submit your resume in Word format to LosAngeles@SpecialCounsel.com
Equal opportunity employer. Minorities / Women / Veterans / Disabled are strongly encouraged to apply! Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.