Special Counsel has a NEW opportunity for an Insurance Defense Litigation Paralegal job in downtown Jacksonville, Florida! If you have at least five (5) years of paralegal experience in a thriving insurance defense law firm, this could be a great opportunity for you!
You could be the perfect fit if you have the following:
• At least five (5) years of hands-on experience with insurance defense litigation
• Experience interacting directly with clients, expert witnesses, opposing counsel, medical offices and courts
• Experience drafting pleadings, managing case files, calendaring, organizing document production, reviewing/analyzing discovery responses, obtaining/summarizing medical records, converting PDF documents to Word format, redlining documents and researching
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook & Excel), Worldox, Pacer, PDF conversion software, Westlaw/Lexis and practice management software
• High attention to detail
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks
If this Insurance Defense Litigation Paralegal job in Jacksonville, Florida sounds like a good fit for you, please apply TODAY by submitting your resume in Word format using the below link or email to Jacksonville@SpecialCounsel.com! This is an IMMEDIATE NEED! To view all our open positions, please visit us at www.specialcounsel.com on new positions and the legal market in North and Central Florida!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled