Are you an experienced legal or business research assistant interested in a contract-to-hire job opportunity with an AmLaw 100 firm in Los Angeles, CA? You will use internet databases and vendor resources to conduct research and create background reports on individuals and companies to assess risk for new business, including credit checks, conflicts checks, and evaluating public documents and court records. The ideal candidate will exhibit high attention to detail and excellent word processing skills, with a no-task-too-small, pleasant demeanor and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 3 - 5+ years of relevant legal and/or corporate experience
- BA/BS required; ABA-approved paralegal certificate preferred
- Strong computer proficiency, especially with MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint), CourtLink, Bloomberg Law, LexisNexis, Westlaw, Pacer, Hoovers, Accurint, S&P Capital IQ, Dun & Bradstreet, court websites, and other international screening tools
- Solid organizational and multi-tasking skills with high attention to detail
- Great communication skills with a helpful, no-job-too-small mindset
If you are a qualified intake research assistant interested in stepping up your career today, please apply above or submit your resume in Word format to LosAngeles@SpecialCounsel.com
Equal opportunity employer. Minorities / Women / Veterans / Disabled are strongly encouraged to apply. Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.