Special Counsel is recruiting for a leading national law firm seeking an Intellectual Property Legal Assistant for their Charlotte, NC office! This is a great opportunity to work with a growing team.
- Typing and drafting correspondence
- Preparing legal documents, scheduling meetings
- Assist in all phases of litigation
- At least two years of Intellectual Property experience in a law firm
- Associates degree in Paralegal Studies or Paralegal Certificate, Bachelors Degree preferred
- Experience in calendaring deadlines and trial preparation
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
Qualified candidates should click "Apply" TODAY! Visit www.specialcounsel.com to view other opportunities throughout the country.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled