An Intellectual Property Docketing Paralegal Job is available courtesy of Special Counsel in Nashville, TN. To be considered for this position you must be highly organized and consistently meet deadlines at the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (PTO) and foreign countries for attorneys in the firm. In addition, you will assist in the preparation of legal documents to be filed with the PTO. This position will provide constant administrative support to other firm attorneys.
- Maintain the docket and notify attorneys and staff of daily docket dates
- Docket all correspondence from the PTO
- Docket litigation deadlines with U.S. Federal; Court of Appeals; Trademark Trial & Appeal Board and State Courts as required
- Docket all deadlines for foreign matters
- Other administrative and legal secretarial duties as may be assigned
- Must have worked and had success in a similar legal position for at least 3 years
- High School Diploma and some college preferred. Equivalent and successful experience will be considered
- Must have advance skills in various Microsoft products, e.g., Word, Excel, and Outlook. Be quick to learn the rules based docketing process within the firm’s software: PerfectLaw
- Possess excellent organizational and time management skills and have the ability to multi-task
If you are interested in this Docketing Paralegal Job in Nashville, TN then please submit your resume below. You may also visit our website at www.specialcounsel.com to view all current opportunities.