Special Counsel Minneapolis has an immediate opening for a long-term contract Intellectual Property Docketing Specialist! This role will handle docketing duties for trademark and patent prosecution as part of a strong core group of attorneys in a reputable downtown Minneapolis law firm.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Docketing Specialist job include:
- Manage the docketing process for trademark and patent filings
- Support 4 attorneys in the day-to-day administration of their clients' intellectual property portfolio
- Draft some legal documents if and as needed
- Manage schedule and deadlines, proactively working with attorneys to ensure all processes are handled in a timely fashion
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 6 months of previous docketing experience, preferably in a law firm setting
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills
- Must be dependable, reliable, and enjoy supporting a strong, cohesive team
If you have the above experience and are looking for an opportunity to join a great team and a notable Minneapolis law firm, this is the role for you! Submit your resume in Word format for immediate consideration.