Parker + Lynch Legal is currently conducting an exciting search for an Intellectual Property (IP) Litigation Associate for one of its clients, a top tier firm in Houston. Consideration requires at least two years of experience in IP litigation, as well as a degree in any technical field (e.g., Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Computer Science, a Life Science or Chemical Engineering). Superior academic credentials are required, and a competitive salary and benefits package are provided.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Prosecute and defend complex intellectual property and commercial litigation matters, including patent, trademark, trade dress and copyright infringement matters, as well as trade secret and unfair competition matters.
- Provide advice and counsel to clients
- JD or LLM degree from an accredited U.S. university
- Minimum two years’ IP litigation experience
- Superior academic credentials
- Degree in any technical field (e.g., Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Computer Science, a Life Science or Chemical Engineering)
- Admitted and in good standing with any State Bar
Please submit your resume via the link below. We would love to hear from you and speak with you about your experience and this opportunity in detail. Thank you.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled