A prestigious New York law firm has a job opening for an Intellectual Property Paralegal to join its team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Processing new patent applications
- Maintain knowledge of global filing requirements and tax laws
- Prepare correspondence
- Certifying legal documents
- Managing the docket as needed
Qualifications for this position:
- Minimum of three years of patent law firm experience
- Working proficiency of MS Office Suite
- Experience with docketing software is greatly preferred
Chosen candidates will be provided with a competitive salary and the opportunity to work alongside accomplished individuals in an environment that offers many opportunities for personal and professional growth. If you think you would be the perfect fit for this job, please apply below!