Are you an experienced IP paralegal looking to advance your career? An excellent Chattanooga law firm is seeking a qualified candidate to join its IP department. Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years of IP experience and meet the below abilities. Very competitive compensation and benefits.
· Prepare and file applications (i.e. Application Data Sheets, Assignments, Declarations, Power of Attorney, conversions of Specification & Drawings to PDF)
· Overseeing the Patent and Trademark Dockets in collaboration with outside counsel and assist on copyright matters
· Managing invention disclosure and review process.
· Tracking Intellectual Property Metrics.
· Supporting Intellectual Property enforcement initiatives.
· The ability to read a docket report and prioritize work based on the deadlines
· Proficiency with Outlook, Word, Adobe, USPTO’s website and the ability to learn other software programs (e.g. Visio and CPi)
Please apply ASAP if you fit the above!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records