An Intellectual Property Specialist job is available with one of DC’s top firms. The ideal candidate will be degreed and will have a minimum of one year of patent prosecution experience. If selected, you will have the opportunity to work in a highly-specialized environment with top professionals in the field of IP litigation, patents, trademarks and copyrights. The firm also boasts a convenient metro-accessible location. If you’re looking to gain experience in a highly-autonomous role, this might be the perfect opportunity for you.
Intellectual Property Specialist Job Responsibilities:
- Prepare prosecution documents
- File legal documents with USPTO compliance
- Assist with overflow administrative work as needed
- Interface with clients and attorneys
- Analyze and manage communications
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years of previous experience, preferably with a medium to large sized firm
- One year of patent prosecution experience preferred
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Self-starting, and highly-motivated
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude
Don’t miss out on this fabulous opportunity to gain valuable experience and training alongside accomplished professionals! This firm offers a convenient Metro-accessible location downtown, as well as a competitive compensation package commensurate with experience. Submit your resume below to be considered by our team of recruiters today!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled