We have an immediate need for attorneys who will be critical members of a project team responsible for assisting with the administration of regulatory matters. These are not eDiscovery document review positions.
The attorneys will perform various duties including but not limited to:
· Compiling sensitive information for mediation service provider and claimants.
· Frequent telephone contact with claimants to schedule and confirm mediation sessions.
· Tracking claim progress and assisting mediator, mediation representatives, and claimants to navigate the mediation process.
· Preparing detailed responses to sometimes complex written inquiries from claimants.
· Fielding sometimes complex and escalated telephone inquiries from claimants.
· Receiving training, direction and oversight from project directors, project managers, project coordinators, and/or other project team members.
· "Best-in-class” customer service is expected to be provided to both internal and external clients. The highest levels of professionalism, responsiveness and quality of work are required.
· JD from an accredited U.S. law school (foreign law degree may suffice)
· Active license in good standing in at least one U.S. jurisdiction
· Knowledge of mediation practices preferred
· Banking/regulatory experience a plus
· Attention to detail
· Ability to multi-task
· Customer service approach