Are you an experienced IP docketing specialist, preferably with heavy trademark and CPI experience, interested in a full-time, permanent job opportunity in Los Angeles, CA? You will be responsible for detailed patent/trademark docketing, maintaining the database of due dates and information on clients and legal requirements, verifying and updating the status of patent/trademark cases with USPTO, creating new matters in database, running docketing reports, processing incoming correspondence, monitoring due dates and deadlines, and other tasks as assigned. Are you a highly organized, personable professional who exhibits extreme attention to detail? The right candidate will be a pleasure to work with— courteous yet meticulous, a team player with great verbal and written communication skills. This is a very collaborative team that values a positive, team-player attitude. If this sounds like you or someone you know, we have the perfect position for you!
- 3 - 5+ years of IP docketing experience at a law firm or corporate legal department
- Thorough understanding of trademark and patent prosecution processes and rules as well as adversary proceedings
- Strong computer proficiency, especially with MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel), CPI, or other similar software
- Excellent organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Superb interpersonal skills and written and verbal communication skills
If you are a qualified IP docketing specialist interested in stepping up your career, please apply today! To see additional job opportunities across the country, check out www.specialcounsel.com
Equal opportunity employer. Minorities / Women / Veterans / Disabled are strongly encouraged to apply! Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.