Special Counsel is now recruiting an IP Paralegal for a downtown law firm. Candidates must have a minimum of 3 years’ Intellectual Property experience. Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Prepare common patent prosecution documents for filing at USPTO and foreign patent offices; including original national and PCT patent filing forms and missing parts responses, information disclosure statements, assignment and format office actions responses for attorneys; Electric filing with USPTO
- Managing attorneys docket -- review and enter time-sensitive incoming correspondence from USPTO and foreign associates
- USPTO Reconciliation
- Performing, reviewing and interpreting trademark search results;
- prosecuting trademark applications, including, preparing applications, responses to Office actions, Statements of Use, Affidavits of Continued Use and renewals
- Bachelor’s Degree or Paralegal Certificate
- Minimum of 3 years’ Intellectual Property Experience
- Must be a self-starter and disciplined
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Would you like to learn more about the Intellectual Property Paralegal Job that Special Counsel is recruiting for in Cleveland, Ohio? If so, then please submit your resume below. Or, visit our website at www.specialcounsel.com to apply or consider other available opportunities with us. Please follow me on Twitter@Cherylnjacobs for additional career opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled