A top AmLaw firm in the Bay Area is seeking an IP Litigation Associate attorney to join their industry-leading practice group. In particular, the firm seeks a candidate with the following credentials:
- 2+ years of relevant practice experience
- A technical degree is strongly preferred, preferably EE/CS/Physics
- Experience with IP Lit matters in related fields also desirable
- J.D. and stellar academic credentials
- Active license to practice in California strongly preferred but not required
This firm, well-known for their high-end clientele and sophisticated work, offers top compensation and benefits.
Would you like to learn more about this IP Litigation Associate position in the Bay Area? If so, please submit your resume below.