Are you an experienced IT Support Analyst interested in a full-time, permanent job opportunity with a successful firm in beautiful Miami, FL? Ideal candidates will have remote, notebook, and desktop IT troubleshooting experience in a law firm environment. We want to hear from you if you have strong hardware and A/V support experience, including both installation and troubleshooting, along with excellent communication and time management skills. You will support 64 end-users; beyond hardware and A/V set up, you will be responding to issues via telephone/e-mail/in person, coordinating product installation and support, scanning computers for viruses, and more. This client offers a very competitive compensation package, strong benefits, and a great working environment, so apply today!
- 3+ years’ experience providing front line IT support to end-users in person, via e-mail, and remotely over the phone
- BS in Information Technology/Computer Science preferred
- Technical skills with the following are required: MS Office Experience, Windows Experience, Windows 10, Adobe Acrobat, iManage, Outlook, server rooms, various printers and scanners, and more!
- Superb time management and the ability to prioritize ever-shifting responsibilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, coupled with excellent interpersonal skills
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today for this IT Support Analyst opportunity. To see additional job opportunities across the country, check out www.specialcounsel.com
Equal opportunity employer. Minorities / Women / Veterans / Disabled are strongly encouraged to apply!