Special Counsel is staffing an upcoming Japanese Translation project that is expected to start the week of April 29th in Boston, MA. Please see details below for more information regarding this assignment.
Details and Requirements:
- Expected Start: April 29th
- Approximate Duration: 1-2 weeks
- Hour Requirement: Must be available to work 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. each day if not longer
- Pay Rate: market
- Location: Boston, MA
- Preferred Experience: Must be fluent in Japanese and be ALTA tested if have not taken the test within the last 2 years.
If you’d like to be considered for this upcoming Japanese Translation job in Boston, MA, please submit your resume today to email@example.com and please identify the job title and location in the subject line. Also, please visit the Special Counsel website at www.specialcounsel.com to review all current career opportunities.
Looking for a career path in e-discovery? Special Counsel has you covered!
- 95% of our Project Managers started as a Document Reviewer with us
- Our VP of Delivery started as a Document Review with us less than 10 years ago;
- Through D4, we have endless opportunities on the discovery and hosting side of e-discovery;
- We are the legal branch of Adecco, and we have a presence all around the world.
Available benefits: Competitive hourly rate; direct deposit; optional medical, dental, and vision coverage; flexible hours; business casual dress; professional work environment.
Referral Bonus: Receive a referral bonus for referring someone to Special Counsel who is placed on a temporary position!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled