Are you a commercial real estate attorney who is excited about business development and is looking to work on matters with clients across the county? If so, this real estate attorney job in thriving Orange County, CA may be the right one for you.
Our client hires and retains top talent from leading law firms nationwide. You would work with a team of tenured partners and associates on sophisticated real estate transactions in a supportive environment designed to develop attorneys into strong partners.
You are the perfect person if:
- You have at least one (1) year of transactional real estate experience (e.g. sales, leasing, development, etc.)
- RE finance experience (i.e. asset-based, real estate, receivables financing, mezzanine financings, loan workouts, debt restructurings, etc.) a plus.
- You attended a Top 50 Law School.
- You graduated in the top 25% of your law school class.
- You are a member in good standing of any state bar and willing to sit for or waive into the California Bar.
This is an outstanding opportunity for someone who would like competitive compensation, attainable billable hour requirements, and to join a team of professionals in a diverse and collaborative environment.
If this sounds like you, please apply below!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled