The Real Estate department of a highly respected Atlanta law firm has an immediate need for a Junior Real Estate Litigation Attorney to assist firm attorneys in all phases of real estate disputes, researching and drafting briefs, discovery, and motions. This is a rare and exciting role for a join a wonderful team in an exciting firm.
Location: Atlanta, Georgia (Cumberland Mall / Smyrna, Georgia Area)
- Handle real estate litigation files from inception to completion.
- Drafting legal briefs as necessary.
- Performing legal research.
- Preparing and answering discovery requests.
- Conduct title research.
- Motion preparation.
- Keeping clients updated on case status and answering questions.
- Juris Doctor from a respected law school.
- Georgia law license in good standing.
- At least 1 year of experience, preferably in a large national or regional law firm.
- Litigation experience with preference for real estate litigation experience.
- Willingness to work on-site in the office.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.specialcounsel.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records