Special Counsel is working with a law firm to hire a Legal Assistant in the Hampton Roads area. This role provides essential support to a team of attorneys spanning multiple practice areas. To be considered, you should have experience working in commercial litigation. For the right candidate, this is position could lead to a permanent position within the firm.
- Opening files and preparing legal documents
- Performing legal research
- Providing secretarial support such as travel arrangements and scheduling meetings
- 3 years of litigation support experience as a secretary, legal assistant or paralegal
- Previous use of document management systems
- Experience with state and federal filings
If you are interested in learning more about this Legal Assistant job in Richmond, VA, apply today! Additional opportunities can be viewed on our website www.specialcounsel.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Women/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled