A temporary litigation attorney job is immediately available in Raleigh, NC courtesy of Special Counsel. To be considered, you must have at least three years of litigation experience, preferably in insurance defense. This client requires an active North Carolina State Bar license and offers high-level work with a large firm. If this sounds appealing, this may be the opportunity for you!
Temporary Litigation Attorney Job Responsibilities
- Extensive client contact
- Working on complex insurance defense cases
- Drafting and reviewing various pleadings and legal documents
- Additional duties as assigned
- Active NC Bar license in good standing
- At least three years of litigation experience, insurance defense experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent references
If you are interested in this temporary litigation attorney opportunity in Charlotte, NC, please submit your resume below or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. This position is provided on a contract basis as the client’s needs dictate. You can also consider other available opportunities or apply for this opportunity on the Special Counsel website at www.specialcounsel.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled