Special Counsel is staffing a a KYC Analyst temp to perm project that is expected to start as early as 2.22.2021! Please see details below – and don’t delay so you won’t miss out in joining this exciting new opportunity!!
Details and Requirements:
• Expected Start:2.22.2021
• Expected Duration: at least 1 year (possible temp to perm)
• Hour requirement: 40 hours a week
• Pay: $26.50/hr (paid weekly for previous week's work)
• Location: Remote/work from home
There will be a phone Interview process with client.
The Know Your Client ("KYC") Operations Analyst is responsible for participating in Anti-Money Laundering (“AML”) monitoring, governance, oversight, and regulatory reporting activities in coordination with compliance and internal control teams.
The role of the KYC Operations Analyst is to ensure that the firm and its employees conduct business in accordance with federal and state laws and rules and regulations, including the rules and regulations of the Securities and Exchange Commission, The Federal Reserve Bank, the Commodity Futures Trading Commission, FINRA, and other governmental agencies, self-regulatory organizations and internal policies and industry best practices.
• Partner with Relationship Management and Compliance teams to assist with the preparation, development, due diligence, and approval of the electronic Know Your Client (“KYC”) record and supporting appendices
• Create and maintain KYC records by obtaining information from internal and external sources (firm website, regulatory websites, etc.)
• Validate information within KYC records and Customer Identification Program (“CIP”) documents to ensure completion and accuracy
• Ensure KYC records incorporate local regulatory requirements / internal business unit standards
• Identify key risks in the current client lifecycle management process and recommend strategies to for future state design to mitigate AML risks while operationalizing efficiency levers and reduce account opening lead times.
• Conducts initial analysis of new account Enhance Due Diligence (“EDD”) packages
• Maintain subject matter expertise (“SME”) of applicable AML and regulations and support Front Office by providing guidance on KYC compliance requirements
• Translate AML policy for the Front Office to understand and execute
• Ensure KYC standard/policy is consistently applied in the Front Office
• Ensure client vetting data and document processing comply with regulations, guidelines, standards, and policies for all new accounts
• Obtains and reviews required EDD documentation in accordance with Combined U.S. Operations (“CUSO”) policy and procedures
• Completion of Final Due Diligence Checklist and negative news searches
• Conducts initial review of Periodic KYC Reviews
• Execute account maintenance updates
• Process client lifecycle related reports
Interested candidates must be able to perform negative news searches
Qualifications & Experience:
• 4-year college degree or international equivalent required (advanced degree a plus)
• At least 1 year of AML / KYC experience
• Business experience in the Consumer and Commercial Banking industry and experience within a medium/large financial organization, including knowledge of banking products and different types of transactions and client-facing procedure
• Relevant work experience and understanding of global and local AML KYC regulations, associated risks of non-compliance and changing dynamics, and knowledge of KYC processes throughout the client lifecycle
• Understanding of the interdependencies of roles within KYC process and requirements for KYC Record successful completion across relevant client types
• Experience with regulatory compliance, AML transaction/risk monitoring tools, and solving AML related issues
• Excellent written, communication, and presentation skills
• Ability to interact and work closely with business stakeholders at all levels of seniority
• Strong understanding of AML/ OFAC regulations
• Possess strong analytical thinking and critical reasoning skills
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment
• Ability to effectively handle a fast-paced environment and successfully meet established deadline requirements
• Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
If you’d like to be considered for this opportunity don’t delay! Submit your resume today in Word format.
Also, please visit the Special Counsel website at www.specialcounsel.com to review all current career opportunities.
Looking for a career path in e-discovery? Special Counsel has you covered! - 95% of our Project Managers started as a Document Reviewer with us;
- Our VP of Delivery started as a Document Review with us less than 10 years ago;
- Through D4, we have endless opportunities on the discovery and hosting side of e-discovery;
- We are the legal branch of Adecco, and we have a presence all around the world.
Wondering how you can get in on the action? Come work with us as a reviewer! From there, any number of doors can open for you in the Adecco family! Available benefits: Competitive hourly rate; direct deposit; optional medical, dental, and vision coverage; flexible hours; business casual dress; professional work environment. Referral Bonus: Receive a referral bonus for referring someone to Special Counsel who is placed on a temporary position! Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit https://www.specialcounsel.com/candidate-privacy/
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records