A Labor & Employment Associate Attorney position in Milwaukee, WI is available with an AmLaw 100, Chambers-ranked firm, courtesy of Parker + Lynch Legal. Ideal candidates will have 4+ years of prior labor & employment experience.
- Handling all aspects of employer side counseling
- Labor management relations
- Labor & employment counseling and transactional work
- At least four years of law firm experience
- Excellent academic credentials, analytical and writing skills
- Thorough understanding and working knowledge of Class actions/EEOC Pattern and Practice, Discrimination, Retaliation and Harassment, Employment Contract disputes, OSHA, Disability and Leave laws, Individual, Class and Collection Wage and Hour Actions, ERISA and other federal laws impacting group health plans
Would you like to learn more about the Labor & Employment Associate Attorney position in Milwaukee? If so, please apply below!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled