Special Counsel has an immediate opening for a Labor & Employment Litigation Paralegal at a law firm in Johnson City, TN.
- Prepares, reviews and edits legal documents and correspondence.
- Creates and maintains a filing system; opens and closes files.
- Maintains calendar of events and deadline reminders, arranges meetings, coordinates travel arrangements.
- Assists in billing process by entering time, coordinate billing reports, prepare and send bills.
- Comfortable with client contact, including internal departments and external affiliates including financial institutions, municipal and government departments.
- Federal and state e-filing
- 3+ years of labor and employment experience in a law firm
- Bachelor's Degree or Paralegal Certificate required
- Excellent communication, organizational and client service skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a team-oriented environment with all levels of staff.
- Strong proofreading and grammar skills. Ability to meet deadlines.
- Above average proficiency in Microsoft Office
If you are interested in this Labor & Employment Litigation Paralegal in Johnson City, submit your resume below.