Special Counsel is looking for a litigation paralegal to assist with labor and employment for an excellent law firm in Chattanooga. If you are a litigation paralegal and would like to move into this exciting field this could be an exceptional opportunity for you. To hear more and see skills needed please see below and send your resume to Nashville@specialcounsel.com
· Legal research.
· Organizing and maintaining case materials using traditional and electronic document management system
· Drafting and responding to discovery.
· Working directly with clients to obtain documents and discovery responses.
· Formatting pleadings and various court documents as well as electronic filing.
· Contacting courts, process servers, Recorders, opposing counsel, etc. (via telephone and in writing).
· Trial experience and preparation (exhibits, trial binders, jury instructions, etc.)
Qualifications and Skills:
· ABA Paralegal Certificate or Bachelor’s degree or qualified experience
· Detail oriented, great admin skills and ability to work in deadline driven environment
· Minimum of 3 years of litigation experience working with multiple attorneys required.
· Excellent editing/proof reading skills with high level of accuracy.
· Self-motivated and proactive individual.
· Excellent analytical and communications skills.
· Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.specialcounsel.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records