Are you looking for a Labor & Employment Paralegal opportunity? We are working with a growing company in Minneapolis that has an immediately need within their legal department. This is a Direct Hire opportunity. If you are a paralegal with experience in labor and employment law and are seeking an opportunity to contribute your top notch skills to a spectacular team, this could be the job for you!
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Set up and maintain files; organize litigation files; track files on electronic systems; manage file storage and retention
· Conduct legal and fact research and organize and summaries information to report findings to attorneys
· Support team of Employment Law attorneys in day-to-day projects and legal proceedings
Required Skills and Qualifications:
· Paralegal or legal assistant certificate from an ABA-approved institution required
· Bachelor's degree preferred
· Minimum of two (2) years of labor and employment law experience required; corporate legal department experience preferred
· Excellent computer skills required, including knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, and SharePoint.
· Superior verbal and written communication skills
· Exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills
Are you a motivated, high-energy paralegal looking for your next exciting in-house opportunity? If so, don't delay! Apply today by sending your resume to Minneapolis@SpecialCounsel.com.
To view all current career opportunities available through Special Counsel, please visit our website at www.SpecialCounsel.com.