Are you a highly professional receptionist / office administrator interested in a permanent role in Charlotte, NC? You will be responsible for greeting visitors, answering the main phone line, scheduling conference rooms, maintaining office supplies, and other administrative tasks as assigned.
- BA/BS degree is preferred
- 1+ years of experience; previous experience in a legal environment is a huge plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Highly professional demeanor, positive attitude, and excellent customer service skills
- Excellent grammar and spelling skills
Are you qualified for this Receptionist position in Charlotte, NC? If so, please apply directly below. Visit our website at www.specialcounsel.com to view additional opportunities throughout the country.