A TEMPORARY Receptionist job in downtown Austin, TX is available with Special Counsel, the nation’s largest legal search, staffing and eDiscovery solutions provider.
Responsibilities of the TEMPORARY Receptionist job in Austin, TX include:
- Welcome clients and guests to the firm
- Answer and transfer or handle all incoming phone calls
- Validate parking
- Coordinate and handle courier services
- Maintain reception area
- Great phone etiquette; professional appearance and demeanor
- At least 2 years of receptionist/legal administrative experience required
- Project will last 1 MONTH or longer with possibility to become a permanent role
- Parking provided
- full-time hours
If interested, APPLY today for immediate consideration!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled