Are you a senior-level legal assistant with labor and employment experience interested in a full-time, permanent opportunity in Phoenix, AZ? You will be responsible for providing legal and administrative assistance to multiple attorneys, so this role requires excellent organization, communication, multi-tasking, and prioritization skills. You will be drafting, formatting, and proofreading legal documents and correspondence; calendaring; performing state and federal court filings and e-filings; and other tasks as assigned. You may also be responsible for administrative tasks, such as phone support, mailings, invoice/billing support, time entry, and monitoring schedules. The ideal candidate will have a highly collaborative and cooperative workstyle with superior writing and typing skills.
- 8+ years of relevant experience, preferably in a fast-paced L&E litigation firm supporting multiple partners and associates
- A thorough understanding of state and federal court rules and filing/e-filing procedures; multi-jurisdictional experience is a huge plus!
- Strong computer proficiency, especially with MS Office, time entry, database, and e-filing software
- Typing speed of 70+ wpm
- Solid organizational and multi-tasking skills with high attention to detail
- Great written and verbal communication skills
If you are an experienced L&E legal assistant interested in stepping up your career today, please apply above or submit your resume in Word format to Angie.Duenas@SpecialCounsel.com
Equal opportunity employer. Minorities / Women / Veterans / Disabled are strongly encouraged to apply.