Contract to Hire Legal Admin Assistant in Portland, OR
Are you looking to join a growing firm? Would you like opportunity to grow your skills and be rewarded for your hard work? Are you a person who likes variety and staying busy?
If so, this role may be just the right fit for you!
- Assisting busy litigation attorneys with a variety of administrative tasks such as calendaring, docketing, filings, entering billable time for attorneys and paralegals as well as drafting client correspondence, etc.
- Working with law firm vendors to ensure legal documents are served on proper parties, getting documents notarized, finalizing a variety of legal documents, working with insurance companies and summarizing various related records.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects is critical
- Must have at least 2 years of experience working as a Legal Assistant or Administrative Assistant or Executive Admin
- Ability to adhere to strict time deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,researching and problem-solving skills
They offer a competitive compensation package and a great working environment. This is a temp to hire role and once you become their employee, you are eligible for three weeks of PTO, health, dental, vision insurance, 401K retirement and gym onsite. Please apply today!