Special Counsel is working with a downtown Baltimore law firm that is in search of it's next legal administrative assistant. This is a permanent position with an established firm in the Baltimore area.
- Supporting up to three litigation attorneys
- Handling attorney time entry
- Preparing documents on behalf of attorneys in the group
- Create travel arrangements, process expense reports
- Other duties as assigned
- At least three years of legal experience working as an administrative assistant, legal assistant or legal secretary
- Great communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience supporting litigation attorneys preferred
- College degree preferred
- Experience with legal document management software
If you are interested in this legal administrative assistant job in Baltimore, MD, please apply.