Special Counsel has paired with a prestigious law firm in Miami, FL looking to hire a legal administrative assistant, who is organized and who is a self-starter. Additionally, ideal candidates have been exposed to the legal environment in the past.
- Draft and review legal documents
- Calendaring and scheduling
- Enter time and billing
- 5+ years of recent legal administrative assistant experience
- BA/BS preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid organization and customer service skills
If you are qualified and interested, apply below! Visit www.specialcounsel.com to view available opportunities throughout the country.