Are you a legal administrative assistant with commercial litigation experience interested in a full-time, permanent job opportunity in Phoenix, AZ? You will be responsible for drafting, formatting, and proofing legal documents and correspondence; filing and e-filing in federal and state courts; calendaring; docketing; trial prep; coordinating depositions and meetings; legal research; and other tasks as assigned. You will also be responsible for administrative tasks, such as coordinating travel, answering phones, maintaining office supplies, attorney time entry, billing and expense report support, and monitoring deadlines and schedules. The ideal candidate will be a pleasure to work with, with a no-task-too-small, pleasant demeanor and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 3 - 5+ years of strong litigation secretary experience required
- Strong computer proficiency, especially with MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint) and Turbo Court
- A thorough understanding of filing/e-filing procedures, calendaring, and legal document formatting guidelines, as well as familiarity with the Arizona Rules of Civil Procedure
- Solid organizational and multi-tasking skills with high attention to detail
- Great communication and interpersonal skills with a helpful, no-job-too-small mindset
If you are a qualified legal administrative assistant interested in stepping up your career today, please apply above or submit your resume in Word format to Phoenix@SpecialCounsel.com
Equal opportunity employer. Minorities / Women / Veterans / Disabled are strongly encouraged to apply.