interested in a great opportunity at a great Nonprofit organization? we are in need of a Legal Administrative Assistant to join our client’s thriving organization in downtown Tampa, Florida! This is a temp-to-perm opportunity with excellent benefits.
• Assist with answering the phone
• Greet visitors and sign them in
• Provide support to the corporate governance team and other departments within the company
• Reserve conference rooms, setup and cleanup
• Assist with special projects
• Prepare expense reports
You are the perfect fit if:
• You are proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel (Required)
• You have (five) 5+ years of professional experience as an executive administrative assistant
• You demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills, client-oriented focus, professional demeanor, initiative, analytical thinking, attention to detail and organizational skills
Are you interested in pursuing this Legal Administrative Assistant position? If this sounds like a good fit for you, please apply today by submitting your resume in Word format using the below link or send to Orlando@specialcounsel.com! To view all our open positions, please visit us at www.specialcounsel.com for updates on the legal market in Central Florida!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled