Special Counsel has an immediate, Direct Hire Legal Administrative Assistant job available in St. Paul. Do you have some work experience supporting Family Law attorneys and want to dive deeper into that practice, or continue your career in that area? This may be the job for you!
Duties and Responsibilities of the Family Law Legal Administrative Assistant job include:
· Assisting with the drafting and reviewing of legal documents
· Monitoring and managing individual attorney calendars and task lists
· Managing e-mails and incoming mail, responding accordingly
· Coordinating client billing
· Providing consistent and courteous client contact, as well as organizing and maintaining client files
Required Skills, Experience, and Qualifications include:
· Previous experience as a Family Law LAA in a law firm setting
· Excellent writing and communication skills
· Ability to prioritize and multitask
· E-filing experience
· Deadline and detail-oriented
· Able to work well under pressure
· Excellent organizational skills
If you take pride in your ability to support busy, prominent attorneys and keep them on track with their deadlines and meetings, we want to hear from you! Send us your resume in Word format (submit below) for immediate consideration.