Special Counsel is currently conducting a search for a legal assistant with a top tier firm in the Greater Philadelphia area. Ideal candidates should have experience maintaining legal records, department files, intellectual property documents and other administrative documents. Additionally, the firm is looking for an individual with a strong background in data entry, who can accurately supply information into the company’s contracts database.
- High school diploma with post-secondary education preferred such as an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- Minimum of three years’ experience as an administrative assistant, preferably in a corporate law department environment working with senior management or in a law firm.
- Knowledge of intellectual property statutes and rules of procedure
- Demonstrated skill and experience in effectively supporting sensitive and confidential situations
- Well-developed organizational skills with a proven ability to handle multi-tasks and priorities at the same time
- Demonstrated skill with attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines
- Advanced experience with software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation software (MSWord, Excel, Access, PowerPoint) and/or servicing multiple departments
If you are a qualified legal assistant or attorney interested in stepping up your career today, submit your resume using the link below! Visit our website at www.specialcounsel.com to view additional opportunities throughout the country.