Special Counsel is seeking an entryl-level Legal Assistant for a large corporate client located in Richmond, VA. Please see the detailed description below,
• Provide administrative support for the Legal department
• Responsible for preparing and coordinating legal documents for review.
• Responsible for receiving, sorting and opening all mail for the Subpoena and Intake Team.
• Also, responsible for triaging the legal documents based on the type of case/document.
• Responsible for entering in (in-taking) the Debt Collection Subpoenas for our Fulfillment Team to process.
• Miscellaneous support for the team as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred or 1 year experience handling legal documents.
• Ability to work independently.
• Ability to manage high volume in a fast-paced environment.
• Proficient in MS Office, G-suite, and information databases.
• Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills.
• 1+ years of experience in a legal setting preferred
• A general understanding of legal language preferred