Now open! A Legal Assistant job in Orlando, Florida, through Special Counsel! Do you have at least three years’ experience providing support to attorneys in tort litigation? If so, then this position may be for you!
- Review and index documents
- Set depositions
- Draft legal documents and correspondences
- Assist with trial preparation, including discovery, trial binders, exhibit preparation, and other duties
- Maintain attorney calendars and assist with scheduling
- Assist with client billing and attorney timekeeping
- Three plus years’ experience in tort defense
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional transcription skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Client Profiles, Outlook, Juris and electronic billing
Does this Legal Assistant job in Orlando, Florida sound like a great fit? Please apply today by submitting your resume in Word format using the below link! To view all our open positions, please visit us at www.specialcounsel.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled