Now hiring for a Legal Assistant job in Vero Beach, Florida, through Special Counsel! Do you have three or more years’ experience supporting attorneys in their insurance defense practice? Our client is a law firm seeking to add an experienced and polished team member to their group!
Legal Assistant Job Responsibilities:
- Proofread and edit a high volume of legal documents and correspondence
- Assist with trial preparation
- Review medical records
- Some calendaring and scheduling and working on travel arrangements
- Organize and maintain case files
- Draft/Prepare correspondences and other legal documents
- Three plus years’ experience in a law firm
- Experience with insurance litigation at a high volume firm
- Excel in a paperless work environment
- Prior experience with Florida efiling!
- Familiarity with Federal and State civil rules and procedures
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Intermediate to advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite
- Able to work successfully within a team environment!
If this Legal Assistant job in Vero Beach, Florida sounds like a great opportunity for you, apply now by submitting your resume in Word format using the below link! To view all our open positions, please visit us at www.specialcounsel.com and follow @SCIOrlando on Twitter and Facebook for updates on new positions and the legal market in Central & North Florida!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled