Looking for that next great opportunity in insurance litigation? We may have the role for you! Recruiting for a Legal Assistant in Orlando, Florida, through Special Counsel! Our client is seeking a professional with four or more years of experience in litigation support. Must have ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize varying tasks appropriately.
This is a long-term temporary opportunity
- Review and index documents
- Draft, proofread and/or disseminate legal documents and correspondence as directed by the attorney
- Contact adjusters, medical facilities, and opposing counsel.
- Maintain attorney calendars and assist with scheduling
- E-filing pleadings
- Complete discovery
- Administrative duties to include, but not limited to, copying, answering and directing telephone calls
- Two or more years’ experience in a law firm
- Defense litigation experience preferred!
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional proofreading skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
Please apply today by submitting your resume in Word format.