Special Counsel is in need of a Legal Assistant for a contract opportunity in Charlotte, NC. If you are looking for some extra money or if you are in between jobs, a contract opportunity with Special Counsel could be a great opportunity for you and your career.
The Legal Assistant Job Responsibilities Include:
- Assisting busy litigation attorneys with a variety of administrative tasks such as calendaring, docketing, filings, entering billable time for attorneys and paralegals as well as drafting client correspondence, etc.
- Working with law firm vendors to ensure legal documents are served on proper parties, getting documents notarized, finalizing a variety of legal documents, working with insurance companies and summarizing various related records.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects is critical
- Must have at least 3 years of experience working in a law firm
- Ability to adhere to strict time deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; researching/problem-solving skills
If you are interested in this Legal Assistant role in Charlotte, apply today by submitting your resume below! Or you may visit our website at www.specialcounsel.com to apply and view additional opportunities.