A leading law firm is looking for an IP litigation legal assistant for their Nashville office! This is a great opportunity to work with a growing team. Duties include providing legal secretarial support to attorneys within the Intellectual Property Litigation Group.
Responsibilities include answering telephones, typing and drafting correspondence, preparing legal documents, scheduling meetings, international mailing, and maintaining client files. Using appropriate discretion when handling confidential files; and performing various other secretarial duties.
- Minimum of 5 years legal experience in Intellectual Property Litigation, patent and trademark prosecution; preparation and filing of US and foreign trademark and patent applications, registrations and renewals;
- Working knowledge of litigation and USPTO procedures
- Experience E-filing in Federal Court
- Experience in calendaring deadlines
- Experience in trial preparation
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) with advanced knowledge in MS Word.
The right candidate will have superior technical, proofreading, spelling, grammar, and punctuation skills, will be able to multi-task, meet deadlines, have strong organizational and communication skills, and be capable of working under pressure.
Qualified candidates can apply by submitting their resume below! This firm is looking to hire immediately!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled