A legal assistant with workers compensation experience is currently available in Jackson, MS courtesy of Special Counsel. To be considered for this opportunity you must have at least an Associates degree and 2+ years’ experience in a similar role. Experience with extensive document drafting and familiarity with the workers compensation process is a must.
Workers’ Compensation Legal Assistant Job Responsibilities:
- Draft legal documents under the direction of an attorney
- File and e-file documents as needed
- Hearing preparation and assistance
- Correspond with medical professionals and clients
- Associates degree
- 2+ years’ experience working at a law firm in a similar role
- Microsoft Word/Excel knowledge
- Excellent drafting and research skills
If you are interested in this workers compensation defense legal assistant job in Jackson, MS, please submit a Word version of your resume.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled