Are you an experienced legal assistant interested in a full-time job opportunity handling litigation work with a great Knoxville area law firm?
· Drafting, formatting, proofreading, and redlining legal documents, pleadings, discovery, transactional agreements, correspondence, and more;
· Electronic filing of court documents;
· Transcription of all dictation (correspondence, pleadings, deposition summaries, reports, etc.);
· Opening and closing of files, time entry for attorneys, occasionally assist with reception
· Calendaring and schedule management;
· Comfortable working with multiple attorneys
· Proficient at Microsoft Office Suite
· 2+ years’ experience as a legal assistant
· Team player attitude
The ideal candidate will be a pleasure to work with, comfortable with client interaction, with a no-task-too-small, proactive attitude and excellent written and verbal communication skills. Additionally, this position has a great benefits. Please apply below.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.specialcounsel.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records