Are you an experienced legal secretary interested in a full-time, permanent opportunity in Encino, CA? You will be assisting with drafting and formatting legal documents and correspondence, ordering and maintaining office supplies, completing court filings, expense/billing support, calendaring, and other tasks as assigned. You will also be responsible for phone and e-mail support, mailings, and monitoring deadlines and schedules. The ideal candidate will be a highly organized self-starter, with excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong interpersonal skills.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience; litigation experience is preferred
- Superb writing, editing, and proofreading skills are a must
- Strong computer proficiency, especially with MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Solid organizational and multi-tasking skills with high attention to detail
- Great communication and interpersonal skills with a helpful, no-job-too-small mindset
If you are a qualified legal assistant interested in stepping up your career today, please apply above or submit your resume in Word format to LosAngeles@SpecialCounsel.com
Equal opportunity employer. Minorities / Women / Veterans / Disabled are strongly encouraged to apply. Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.