Are you an experienced legal assistant interested in a contract opportunity in Glendale, CA? This role has the opportunity to convert to a permanent position for the right individual. You will be responsible for processing expense reports and invoices, coordinating travel, assisting with drafting and formatting legal documents and correspondence, calendaring, and other tasks as assigned. You will also be responsible for phone and e-mail support, mailings, and monitoring deadlines and schedules. The ideal candidate will be a highly organized self-starter, with excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong multi-tasking skills.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience; litigation experience is preferred
- Superb writing, editing, and proofreading skills are a must
- Strong computer proficiency, especially with MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Solid organizational and multi-tasking skills with high attention to detail
- Great communication skills with a helpful, no-job-too-small mindset
If you are a qualified legal assistant interested in stepping up your career today, please apply above or submit your resume in Word format to LosAngeles@SpecialCounsel.com
Equal opportunity employer. Minorities / Women / Veterans / Disabled are strongly encouraged to apply. Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.