Recruiting for a Legal Assistant job in Tampa, Florida, courtesy of Special Counsel! Do you have more than two years’ experience providing support to attorneys in a law firm environment? If so, then this position may be for you! Our client is a thriving company located in downtown Tampa looking for a new support professional to join their team! Position supports two attorneys and a full benefits package is offered.
- Maintain electronic database and files
- Transcription and proofreading
- Draft legal documents and correspondences
- Maintain attorney calendars and assist with scheduling
- Prior legal secretary or assistant experience
- Superior organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Type at least 55+ wpm
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
Does this Legal Assistant job in Tampa, Florida appeal to you? Please apply today by submitting your resume in Word format using the below link! To view all our open positions, please visit us at www.specialcounsel.com and follow @SCIOrlando on Twitter and Facebook for daily updates on new positions and the legal market in central Florida!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled