Special Counsel is seeking to hire a full-time Legal Assistant / Legal Secretary to join its growing Flagstaff-based law firm client to join it's growning Family Law practice group. The ideal candidate is highly experienced and can learn new processes quickly.
As part of the Family Law Team, you will assist the attorneys with the following duties:
Communicate with clients and schedule appointments
Maintain case management information
Prepare pleadings, demand letters, and correspondence
File pleadings with court
Organize incoming mail
Performs necessary administrative tasks
· Schedules depositions, hearings, trials, mediations and client meetings
· Provides a positive experience to ensure client satisfaction
· Minimum 5 years’ experience as a family law litigation legal assistant.
· High attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
· Strong written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and customer-service skills
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records