Are you an experienced legal billing coordinator interested in a full-time, permanent job opportunity in Costa Mesa, CA? You will be responsible for prebilling; drafting, editing, and mailing client bills; communicating billing needs and requirements to attorney and colleagues; reporting on financials monthly and on an as-requested basis; reviewing and processing invoices; verifying complete accuracy of all billing and supporting documentation; resolving all billing issues as they arise; and other tasks as assigned. The ideal candidate will be a pleasure to work with, with a no-task-too-small, pleasant demeanor and high attention to detail.
- 3 - 5+ years of legal billing experience
- ABA-approved paralegal certificate and/or BA/BS strongly preferred
- Strong computer proficiency, especially with MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint), time entry, and billing platforms; prior experience with Aderant Expert Financial System or Elite is a huge plus
- Able to type at 35wpm or higher
- Solid organizational and multi-tasking skills with high attention to detail
- Great communication and interpersonal skills with a helpful, no-job-too-small mindset
If you are a qualified legal billing coordinator interested in stepping up your career today, please apply above or submit your resume in Word format to OC@SpecialCounsel.com
Equal opportunity employer. Minorities / Women / Veterans / Disabled are strongly encouraged to apply.